Amie’s music is a blend of Acoustic, Singer-Songwriter, Country & Folk.
- Amie has been coached by Kelly Bryan (Eternal) and Eliot May (Basement Jaxx)
- Amie worked on a song written by Simon Bailey called ‘You Gave Me My Wings’ who has been opening act for Many big names including Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston on her final gig.
- Amie’s song ‘Travellin’ was played on an episode of Hollyoaks.
- Amie won a competition (as was selected personally by Tat himself), to have her track ‘Simple Things’ recorded by Tat Tong of T2 Productions. Tat has gone 60 X Platinum and charted at number 1 in 66 countries. The track was mastered by Earle Holder who has mastered for Public Enemy, Candice and Tamaeko Star among many others. He is considered to be one of the top mastering engineers worldwide.
- One of Amie co-writers is working with a producer that works closely with Big Machine Records. He works with a team of writers that have pitched songs to Amanda and have had a top 10 hit in the Billboard charts with a song called ‘Burn.’
- Amie has written with Maggie K De Monde, who was in a band called ‘Scarlet Fantastic’ and ‘Swan’s Way’ and had a hit in the 80’s with a song called ‘No Memory.’
- Amie had recent play on BBC Introducing and is planning to record at Abbey Road studios.
- Amie co-wrote a few songs with Andy Ross of A Star Studios in Manchester, Andy was a Mercury Prize nominated winner and has had his music published by Clipper’s Music. Neil Fairclough who has played for Queen played bass. Simon Moore played drums, he has played for for Jocelyn Brown, Shaznay Lewis, former stone roses front man Ian Brown and Steve Power as part of the production team with Robbie Williams ‘Millenium’ amongst other artists.
- Amie has written a song with Kelly Fitzgerald, who has toured all over the world as a solo and ensemble performer. She and her band have shared stages with artists such as John Hyatt, Shelby Lynn, Nancy Griffith, Cheap Trick, Eddie Money, Vonda Shepherd and Ben Taylor amongst others. Her writing partner Brian Pothier (who has also shown an interest in working with Amie on a few tracks) co-wrote and recorded the song ‘Thank you’ with Christina Fulton, which premiered on MTV’s ‘The Jersey Shore’. She recorded one of her albums with Jack Douglas (John Lennon, Aerosmith, Cheap Trick)
- Amie has just featured on radio show IWW Radio and has taken advice on her music from the host, Fred May, whose records have now gone 1.5 million platinum. He is keen to feature her again on the show in a few months.
“I came across ‘She Knows Me’ on the BBC Introducing uploader and I’ve picked it as BBC Sussex & BBC Surrey’s BBC Introducing Track of the Day. It’ll be played at around 3.40pm on Friday.’ Melita Dennett”
“Amie’s music is warm, moving, spiritual and exciting… potent tonic for the senses.” Earle Holder – Chief Mastering Engineer Hdqtrz Mastering Studios